We’re having a Lakeview pumpkin contest, and we want to see your camp-themed pumpkins! To participate in the virtual contest is simple… carve (or paint) a pumpkin with a design that is inspired by summer camp. One lucky overall winner will win a FREE week of Summer Camp for 2021!
We simply want to see the things that remind you most of Lakeview carved (or painted) into a pumpkin.
How to enter the Lakeview Pumpkin Challenge
- Make sure to follow @iheartlakeview on Instagram or like Lakeview Methodist Conference Center on Facebook.
- Carve or paint a pumpkin with a design that is inspired by summer camp at Lakeview.
- Take a photo of your pumpkin. Make sure to use good lighting (or light the pumpkin from the inside so it glows) and get close enough where we can see all the details put in your design.
- Send your photo through the @iheartlakeview direct message or through private messages on Lakeview’s Facebook page. Tell us what INSPIRED your design. Every pumpkin sent in will be showcased on Lakeview’s Instagram/Facebook stories as they come in.
- All submissions are due by Wednesday, October 28th.
- The top 5 pumpkins (judged by the Lakeview staff) will be featured on an IG/FB post on Thursday, October 29. Then it will be up to YOU (our followers) to pick the FINAL pumpkin by choosing 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 on Instagram and or Facebook.
- The winner will be announced via social media by 4pm on Friday, October 30th.
One lucky overall winner will win a FREE week of Summer Camp for 2021! (or they can gift it to their favorite camper)
We wish you the best of luck coming up with the coolest, most creative and exciting design!