WHAT IS LAKEVIEW DOING
We are communicating with our employees to keep them updated on current information and health advisements. We also have requested our employees to increase wellness practices at work and at home to protect them, their families and guests. We have also enacted specific policies and guidelines for the workplace to minimize exposure and possible spread of the virus.
Taking Steps to Stay Safe and Healthy. We continue to take proactive and preventive measures, including sanitation practices beyond our normally stringent standards. We have reinforced training and increased communication and resources to help ensure our employees are well informed and implementing best practices. We have increased the frequency in which we sanitize surfaces such as door handles, cafeteria railings, etc. As a standard practice, we have sanitizer around camp.
Reminding Everyone We’re All in This Together. While reports from the CDC and other health agencies indicate the risk from coronavirus will remain low for the general population, there are things all of us can do to reduce the potential spread of coronavirus and other viruses, including the following:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water, scrubbing for 20 seconds.
• Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers frequently and thoroughly, rubbing until dry.
• Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and discard the tissue immediately after use. If you don’t have a tissue, cough/sneeze into the crook of your elbow, not your hands.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Avoid close contact with others who are sick.
• If you are sick, stay home and avoid contact with others, including pets.
• Increase the frequency of sanitization practices at work and home, disinfecting frequently touched surfaces often