About Lakeview Bucks and Care Packs
Lakeview Bucks is a gift card that campers can use at all of our Lakeview retail sites (gift shop, snack shack & Wohula Hut) during their time at camp. It’s a safe and easy way for kids to have some spending money without the worry of handling or losing cash. If lost, the card can be replaced with the remaining balance from the original card. Complete the form below to purchase a Lakeview Bucks Card for your camper.
1. Only online orders paid by credit card via our online bucks order portal will be accepted.
2. We guarantee processing and delivery of cards ordered before 11:59PM the Wednesday before camp starts. Cards ordered by this deadline will be delivered to the camper at check-in on Monday.
3. Any orders received after the deadline are not guaranteed for processing and delivery.
4. Bucks cards can be used at Lakeview owned and operated retail areas.
5. Adding money to an existing Bucks card can be made by phone with credit card; the business office staff will process these calls M-W, 10am – 4:30pm; Th 10am – noon.
Lakeview Care Packs are available for purchase at $30 each (this includes tax). A Lakeview Care Pack consists of various fun camp items appropriate for your camper. Complete the form below with your information to purchase a Lakeview Care Pack for your camper. The Lakeview Care Pack will be delivered on Monday of Camp.
Contact Lakeview if you have any questions! 903-538-2711
Below is an example of what a Carepack could consist of